Recognizing oral cancer disease by observing the pictures of oral cancer is important, since it is difficult to differentiate it with less dangerous oral and throat diseases. One reason why the mortality rate caused by oral cancer is considerably high is because its difficulty to recognize the symptoms. This type of cancer often appears with vague signs and indicators which make it difficult to differentiate it with. Therefore, visual recognition by observing pictures of oral cancer can be helpful. It is important to be cautious with this cancer because the lighter symptoms which are considered as less dangerous oral illness symptoms may be misjudged as more severe oral disease symptoms such as oral cancer. Despite of its deathliness, oral cancer can be easily cured with success rate which reach approximately 90%.
Recognizing the symptoms without visual example from photos or pictures of oral cancer
Regardless the visual recognitions, the lists below can a little bit helpful for people to find the possible symptoms of oral cancer disease which often misjudged as less dangerous oral disease.
- The oral gum become red shows irritation but cannot be easily cured despite you have given it lot of medication.
- Incurable mouth or gum ulcer, especially if it is swelling and spreading despite lot of medication has been given. Sometimes it forms white colored small mass looks like an abscess.
- Swelling inside the oral cavity.
- Piercing pain which is felt inside and around the mouth. Sometimes form mouth ulcer.
- Appearing mouth and jaw stiffness. It often makes the sufferer feels difficult to chew something.
- Unstable teeth. Sometimes it is just come off without any significant reason.
- Sufferer feels so painful inside the throat and sometimes makes him difficult to swallow.
- Painful tongue. Sometimes it is becoming too stiff and makes the sufferer feels difficult to move it freely.
- Sufferer may feel difficult to speak because of mouth and tongue stiffness.
- Swelling on the lymph gland.
Pictures of Oral Cancer are useful to help patients recognize the disease.
Only examining the oral cancer symptoms visually cannot determine whether the patient is positively suffering from oral cancer or not. Usually, the earlier complaints of this oral cancer are similar to infection symptoms. One thing to overcome the problem is by taking antibiotic therapy and immunity enhancement to resist the bacteria and microbe attacks. If the treatments do not give significant result in 2 weeks period, you should contact your oral specialist doctor called Otolaryngologist to ensure your mouth and throat condition. Doctor should apply biopsy method or taking some tissue sample to examine further whether there is some cancer cell or not. If the laboratory result found the cancer cell, then the patient is positively suffering oral cancer.
Since sometimes people unsure about the symptoms is important to observe the pictures of oral cancer in order to help them differentiate it visually with less dangerous oral disease symptoms. We can find it easily from internet or by coming to hospital which can provide Otolaryngologist support that can help us to get some information or visual example on the oral cancer, so we can recognize it easier. If you do not have time yet to visit the Otolaryngologist, you can browse it from Google image service by searching it using keywords ‘picture of oral cancer’.